Here's what was rumbling in the music industry this week...
- Stereogum weighs in on Adele's Astronomical Records Sales.
- Forbes talks funding in the music industry.
- Our buddy Sammy Brue made the iTunes Hot Tracks!
- What's more, The Electric Sons and Misun both made Spotify's "New Music Friday" playlist this week!
- The Guardian asks "How hard is it to make it in the music industry?"
- Michael Caine and Fred Ballinger talk about their roles in the forthcoming, music-centric film Youth.
- Rest in peace, Scott Weiland.
- If you need some recs for holiday shopping with music fans in mind, GQ has you covered.
- Now, go watch The Wiz Live!