Here's this week's rundown.
- Spotify is nailing human curation curation at internet scale, and helping us all feel like we can be the first one to discover the best new artists >>.
- Women are on top in music videos these days, and they're upending the social expectation that women should remain passive >>.
- Well played, Taylor Swift and Ryan Adams, well played >>.
- Byeee CDs, streaming is where the money is now >>.
- D.A. Wallach on the lack of $$$ in the music industry >>.
- Nerdcore? Vegan Straight Edge? Spotify went sort of crazy creating 50 new genres...>>